Monday, May 8, 2017

KCFW 2017

Kansas City Fashion Week 2017

It was my first time participating in KCFW and it was a dream!  I had the pleasure of walking for Barbara Bultman and her designs are absolutely amazing! The outfit I wore...there are no words to describe it, other than perfection!  I met so many amazing people; from hair and makeup to photographers, made many new friends and shared this exciting night with old friends too. This was an experience I will never forget!  Thank you to everyone who made this night one for the books! Stephanie Rohr, you are the bomb! 

Designer: Barbara Bultman Designs, St. Louis MO
HMU: WAX: Beauty and Barbour Factory (Jay Hefner, Jhonatan Sierra Leon, Erin Dellasega)
Photographers: Jason Atherton of Atherton Photography, Jonny Hackett of No. 9 Photography, Eli Stack, Chuck Mason, and Ryan Swartzlander and Kansas City Fashion Week. 










 













KCFW Twenty17. You were good! 
Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment