Monday, May 1, 2017

Fashion by Elda Doamekpo for Afielda

Designs -  High Fashion - Photography

High Fashion. The two words I think of when I describe a photo shoot I did for designer Elda Doamekpo of Afielda from Nebraska.  Her designs are incredible and so fun to wear!  My absolute favorite was the first look I had...the leather collar was to die for! Besides being to able to wear her designs and meet her in the flesh, I met some other amazing people too...models, hair and makeup and let's not forget the eyes behind the cameras...and there were a lot of cameras!

The location -  Unity Village in Missouri.  This place is gorgeous and the photographers at this shoot took the opportunity to utilize the most incredible spots for snapping these amazing photos.  I guess thats why they do what they do, they have an incredible eye for this.  Let's get to the photos! I am obsessed with everything about this shoot! Thanks to Tiffany Manson, Jonny Hackett, Ken Schmidt and Jim Bob for the amazing shots! This shoot was Fall 2016...I am a bit behind on this one!
















Until the camera shoots again... 
Shona 

No comments:

Post a Comment