Monday, May 22, 2017

KC Skyline +The River Market + Running

When Steve Gibson asks you to be a part of a really cool running photo shoot..you say yes!  It was so awesome working with him in the River Market, doing one of the things I love to do, RUN!  And since I live in the River Market area, he suggested we shoot there.  Downtown Kansas City and the KC Streetcar featured in the photos were my favorite part about this shoot!  It took many times running back and forth to get the perfect shot, but I think he pulled it off!!...and I even got my workout in that day!  Besides that, the Kansas weather decided to misbehave that day, so I had to keep moving to stay warm!  This was a photo shoot very different than anything I have ever done, but I love working out and staying in shape, so I felt fortunate to be a part of it!
Here are just a few of the photos he captured.






Those views make me love Kansas City even more than I already do!
Shona


No comments:

Post a Comment