Friday, August 7, 2015

Summit Fair Fashion Show w/ Jana Style

My experience with the Summit Fair Fashion Show was amazing. Working with Jana was so much fun, she is the sweetest person and made sure the show was a success, even with the rain that day!  The day started with hair and make-up done by Beauty Brands of Summit Fair in Lee's Summit, Missouri.  There is nothing like sitting in front of one of the large makeup mirrors, all lit up, pretending to be famous... :)  No but for real, I need these people in my life daily!  It was so relaxing to get all dolled up for the show! I had two looks for the day and Jana did awesome at picking out what I was going to wear!  Macy's provided the clothing and they were spot on! 




Make up done by Michelle Adams of Beauty Brands of Lee's Summit at Summit Fair. She is awesome!  I am now addicted to Anastasia of Beverly Hills Beauty Express for Brows and Eyes!
 
 
Hair!


First look was casual! The cutest shorts in bright colors adorable for summer! 



 

Photo courtesy of Atherton Photography


Second look was business! I fell in love the with the pencil black skirt with side zippers!


 
Jana Meister of Jana Style ~ the lady behind the show! 
 

Photo Courtesy of Atherton Photograpy
 
We had a blast showing off looks for Summer!  Check out Summit Fair for a great shopping experience!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment