Monday, August 10, 2015

Coors Field ~ Denver Colorado

I love baseball...that's actually an understatement!  Of course, I am a HUGE KC Royals Fan but earlier this summer I was fortunate enough to visit Coors Field to watch the Rockies Play!  The stadium is gorgeous, not to mention the views of Colorado...one of my favorite places on earth!  It's in the perfect location with easy walking distance if you are staying in downtown Denver...think 16th street!!  Besides that, they are famous for their Rocky Dog, yes I ate one, it only happens at a baseball game so no judging that foot long deliciousness! 

There was a small rain delay but after it passed the weather was perfect and the game was a blast!  Like I always say, Colorado never disappoints!!  Make sure and stop by the View House, which is located directly across the street from the stadium, a cool bar with awesome rooftop views!




 
 
 

 
The View House View!
 
Twitter ~ @Rockies @TheViewHouse
Instagram ~ @rockies 


No comments:

Post a Comment