Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I Love Coaching!!!

Maybe you have heard of it...Beachbody!  First off, let me just say, it has changed my life!  I contemplated for 5 months about starting the 21 Day Fix...you may have seen may earlier blog posting with my results...but I did it, finally in December of 2014!  I loved it and within the 3rd week of doing MY challenge, I decided I wanted to help other people get in shape, become healthier, make a lifestyle change and have more energy!  I lost 4 pounds but for me and MOST importantly, I lost a total of 6 inches! Yes, Yes, Yes!!! 



This has been the best decision I have ever made!  Let's face it, I LOVE helping people!  It is so rewarding to see people changing their bodies, becoming more healthy, and just seeing a smile on their face whether it's during the program or afterward! It makes me so HAPPY!! I want people to be confident in themselves and by helping them achieve this, my heart is fulfilled!! 

The 21 Day Fix is ahhhh-mazing!  It's 21 Days of at-home workout's which mean no gym memberships, an easy meal plan, and a daily protein shake called Shakeology that provides the most awesome nutrients!!  Besides that, on average people lose 10-15 pounds in 21 days!!! 

Shakeology is the shake you will drink daily and is a superfood protein that helps to give you energy, reduce cravings, and accelerate your fitness results! The chocolate is my absolute FAVORITE!! But, a close second is vanilla!!  And if you are a strawberry fan, there is that too!!!  Shakeo ROCKS!!

 

My Fixers are so AWESOME!! I love each and every one of them and if you are looking to make a change in your life, I am here to help you!!  Make 2015 YOUR YEAR!!

Follow me on IG @shonameyer, Twitter @shonameyer or email me at shonameyerfitness@gmail.com

Live a Healthy Life!
Shona ~ Lady on the Street, Freak in the Gym
www.beachbodycoach.com/shonameyer

No comments:

Post a Comment