Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Glitzy Glam ~ Outfit Deets

Our annual "It's the New Year" dinner with the lovely Padgett household always consists of Brio and Dressing up Pretty!! This year I opted for high heels and a really glittery skirt, perfect for the New Year!!!  This Pop the Champagne Shirt was a must for me!! Perfect for night out or even a brunch with Mimosas!!  My arms were stacked with none other than my beloved Rustic Cuff and my ears were adorned with Tacori.  These earrings are to die for!!





The shoes are from Shoe Dazzle! I love the POP of green and the strappy style is so on trend right now!  I will say, they were actually comfy too!!  I don't wear heels for too many events, but these made the outfit perfection!! 

Shirt ~ Bella (look online for this or Groopdealz); Skirt ~ Banana USA; Shoes ~ Paper Fox, Ani on Shoe Dazzle.  Jewels by Rustic Cuff and Tacori.

1 comment: