Thursday, February 26, 2015

Must Have Handbags!

An addiction, maybe. Handbags...I can't live without them; different styles, colors, and sizes.  Nothing makes a good outfit like the perfect handbag to carry along beside you!  Whether it's for work, a girls day out, date night, a business trip, or just your every day bag, make it good!!  And being gorgeous doesn't mean it can not be functional too!  Here are few of my must-haves for any time of year.  But you will notice, there are a few bright colors perfect for spring...time to go shopping ladies!!

1. Vintage ~ I spotted this oversized leather clutch as a resale shop and instantly fell in love. The gold hardware, the dark leather, and slightly worn look; I had to have it!  Perfect for date night!

IMG_9648
 
2. Luxury ~ Ok so maybe I have a thing with Louis Vuitton, but I also LOVE Michael Kors, Coach, Kate Spade (you will see that in a minute) and Chanel.  This LV was also found in a resale shop, definitely used, but man oh man, did I ever need it!  I actually prefer the used look because the handles are more worn and soft, this bag isn't large, but holds the essentials.  I actually have purchased both of my beloved LV's used, I love them!

FullSizeRender (43)
 
3. Colorful Fun Clutches ~ You can't have too many, right?  I try not to spend too much on a bag that I may not feel I will have forever.  However, these will be fun to carry for a night out with the girls or on vacation. The first clutch is Mark Ashton, bright orange and beautiful! Clutch #2 is Rustic Cuff, small night-out clutch, as you can see, I like orange!  Clutch #3 is J. Crew and is just fabulous. I love all things Nautical, this bag is perfection.  Clutch #4, snakeskin, enough said!  And last but not least Clutch #5, I found this glittery gold clutch in a small boutique, it's just FUN!
 
FullSizeRender (39)
FullSizeRender (40) FullSizeRender (41)FullSizeRender (36)FullSizeRender (37) FullSizeRender (42)
 
4. Kate Spade ~ Robins Egg Blue, one word....Ahhhh-mazing!  This bag is the perfect color for spring and is large enough for whatever you need to carry!  This is the Sawyer Street Maxi Tote, get it people!  Photo courtesy of Tulip, Kansas City.
 
FullSizeRender (38)

No comments:

Post a Comment