Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentines Day Gifts for your Kiddos!!

Valentines Day is just around the corner and what a great day to show your kids how much they mean to you with something extra special!  Yes, there are the traditional gifts; candy, candy, and did I say candy?  But let's think outside the box for today!  There are so many items you can give your kids that maybe aren't the "norm".  Don't worry, I have a cute idea that is edible too!

1. For the Girly Girl ~ How cute is this heart covered shirt? Ok, so this is my size, but wouldn't it be fun to have matching for you and your mini-me?  I can't wait to sport this for V-day and it doubles as a cute nightshirt too!  How about this adorable and fun "Hello" canvas bag?  Perfect for little's or big's!  It is perfect for sleepovers, school, and even just to pack for a car ride!  Bright pink sure does the trick for me!  Lastly, look at this cute little zipper case? Complete with a gold kiss!  I am using mine to carry fun colored pens in...but how cute for jewelry or makeup!  Fill it with chocolate kisses to make the perfect little gift! I scored these custom items from the The Farm House in Excelsior Springs, Missouri. Check them out on FB or IG!

FullSizeRender (29)
 
 


2.  A Perfect Treasure right here in Louisburg, Ks. has some of the cutest gifts I have ever seen!!!  And right now at the Mommy Shop in Overland Park, Ks. her stack of goodies are 30% off!!
 


 
 
3. I told you I would suggest something edible ~ Cupcakes and Cookies!!  Want to make them extra special, make them yourself, and get creative! These are a product of yours truly and they almost didn't make it out the door...just kidding! I love giving V-day cupcakes and heart-shaped cookies on a stick!  Everyone loves a nice sweet surprise, especially your kiddos!

IMG_0303
 
IMG_0304
 
 IMG_0305
 
4. One of my FAVORITE gifts ~ this sweet set of Rustic Cuff Bracelets.  I can not get enough of these. And this bag they package them in, extra cuteness!  This set of three will surely make your daughter or niece or whoever you are surprising this year jump for joy! www.rusticcuff.com
 
FullSizeRender (30)
 
5. Don't worry, I didn't leave the boys out!  And even though boys probably don't like all that sappy V-day stuff,  there are plenty of options.  Go for gift cards to their favorite place to eat - tuck them in a brown gift bag and use red tissue paper, purchase a cool new toy they have been eyeing, a new outfit (of course I would make sure the color red is involved), or make them a BIG heart shaped cookie with their name on it! It's a little more "manly" than cupcakes if you ask me!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment