Friday, May 13, 2016

Pig and Finch and Brunch

First off, I must say...finally, I have met someone who likes patios, brunch, and bloody marys almost as much as myself.  Kansas City has some of the best brunch there is too offer in my opinion, which could be a little biased I suppose, but recently I enjoyed a lazy Sunday eating brunch on the patio at Pig and Finch; sunshine, good company...and oh, that bloody mary.  When your drink comes out with olives, limes, bacon, and garlic...how can you possibly go wrong?

Their menu offers the perfect variety of brunch items, but today I decided on Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with a Blueberry Compote and a side of smokehouse bacon and all of it was amazing. The Crabmeat Omelette with broiled tomato, hollandaise sauce and fontina cheese along with homefries and a wolfermans english muffin was very good; give it a try if you are craving something a bit more rich.

Check this place out the next time you are in the area...they also have a fabulous lunch and dinner menu too! 



Happy Friday! 
Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment