Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Baby Shower Blooms

Recently one of my very good friends had her baby shower and it was too cute not to share. Food, cupcakes, mimosas...for those of us not preggers, laughter, new friends, old friends, and did I mention gifts?  Baby Layton is going to be spoiled! 

The outfit I chose for the occasion was a bright floral skirt with a comfy "pop the champagne" white tee and booties.  It was a little chilly and rainy that day so I threw on a the perfect lightweight trench coat.  A must for many seasons!



Besides my outfit, I wanted to share some of the cuteness of the shower! I think one of the best ideas included a bartender, "the hosts' father", who made sure to keep our mimosa glasses full! And did I mention he had on bow-tie, it was so cute! The momma-to-be is beaming and oh so beautiful! A fantastic shower filled with love!









xoxo,
Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment