Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Years Day Outfit Deets!

Simple but perfect! I spent New Years Day...morning...having brunch at one of my local fav's, Succotash.  The people, the food, the fresh pressed juices, and that day the company was just what I needed to start the New Year off right.  This outfit though...ahhhh!  So I maybe picked out the hat for myself and it may have been given to me by my Dad for Christmas, but hey it works! However, the long sleeveless, hooded sweater he did all himself and it is perfect! Purchased from Audacious Boutique, this cute store never disappoints. One of my favorite looks for this season!




Hat by Kohls. Sweater by Audacious Boutique. Black T-shirt by VS Pink. Sunglasses by Ray-Ban. Skinny Jeans by Hudson @ VonMaur. Fringe booties by Steve Madden. 

Happy Shopping!
Xoxo, Shona


No comments:

Post a Comment