Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Fox 4 Appearance with Jana Meister

When I had to opportunity to be on the Fox 4 Morning Show with Jana Meister for Spring Trends recently, I took it!  She is awesome to work with and plus I knew I would get to wear some fabulous clothes!  And, hair and makeup...sign me up!  We arrived early one morning about 7:30 to get started. We were taken to the infamous "green room", and yes they do exist. I was familiar with this room from my previous appearance wearing Nani Nalu Swimwear.  Fox 4 is just like what you would picture...busy, busy, busy...people everywhere getting ready for segments all throughout the day.  We were scheduled in the 9 o'clock hour so that gave us plenty of time to get primped.

My outfit was perfection...dark ripped skinny jeans, pointy flats, a soft shear cream-colored blouse, an amazing navy blue bomber jacket and a cute Guess handbag.  The outfit was from The Buckle, and although I never shop there for some reason, it was spot on. I actually went and ordered the jeans as soon as I left the show.  Hey, when a girl finds a pair of jeans that fit perfect, she buys them! This outfit is great for transitioning into the Springtime when you still need a light-weight jacket for those chilly mornings.

I love working with Jana!  And another great surprise is that Dani Jo and Roxana, who I had the pleasure of meeting on my birthday at the Glam Gals KC event, was there to make us all beautiful. They are great to work with and even though I was super concerned about my "eyebrows", Dani Jo is a professional...why did I even question that?  My hair was fixed in a way I would never do, but it turned out super cute, Roxana did an awesome job.  They will definitely be my go-to girls if I ever need to look and feel glam!

Here is the link!!
http://fox4kc.com/2015/12/18/2016-spring-fashion-trends/










Hair by Roxana, IG @roxstarstyle
Makeup by Dani Jo, IG @danijobellmakeup
Jana Meister, Spring Trends Stylist, @jana_meister

Xoxo,
Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment