Monday, October 13, 2014

Shop Audaciously

Audacious Boutique brings three things to mind ~ 1. unique clothing and accessories 2. affordable fashion 3. awesome customer service! This cute little boutique in Iola, Ks. will not disappoint and is a go-to place for me!  Whether it's seeing their new items on Instagram, shopping their online store, or making a stop into the shop, I guarantee you will find something you can't live without!

They have one-of-a-kind items that are very affordable and will be sure to step up your fashion game!  I love calling Kelly when I see something I have to have because she makes sure to ship it out quickly, usually that day, which is nice for last minute events!  Everyone that works there is super nice and the best part is they get to know their customers!  That is small town shopping for you, #shoplocal!

Right now they have a variety of boots for fall, along with colored skinnies and cardi's.  Some of my most favorite items are posted below; the anchor dress is adorable and because I waited to buy this, I ended up only paying $5 from their sale rack...a steal!  This sparkly gold clutch will be perfect for a night out and I can't wait to carry it on my Vegas trip in November! The camo leggings are a big hit this season and I scored these along with the cute black and white top recently and both items were made in the USA!

Did I mention they do give-aways too? I actually won this cute navy dress with a front Aztec detail by reposting a photo on Instagram...another reason to follow them!  @shopaudaciousboutique
 
 Adorable $5 Find on the Sale Rack
 
This outfit was a must! Casual Shirt with Gold Glitter Pocket and Camo Leggings!



Always love the anchor prints!

 
Fabulous Gold Clutch



Find them online at www. shopaudacious.com, on Twitter @shopaudacious and of course on Facebook, Audacious Boutique!

Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment