Thursday, October 16, 2014

Cocoa Dolce

Cocoa Dolce ~ chocolate heaven people! It's new to Overland Park and is now located at Prairie Fire off of 135th and Roe.  It is ahhh-mazing!  From the moment you walk and smell the heavenly chocolate, you won't want to leave! And you don't have too; the have this cute little area for sitting, relaxing, and enjoying your little piece of deliciousness...while you sip your cup of warm chocolatey hot cocoa or choose from a variety of teas or coffee.  If you are up for something cool, try one of their many flavors of gelato! 

A perfect go-to place for gifts too! Of course I noticed the chocolate-covered bacon instantly and although I didn't purchase any, I am hoping Santa puts some in my stocking...hint hint!  They also have doggie treats for all of you with furry babies! 

I have to say all of the decadent chocolates I have tried have been fabulous, but the champagne truffle and burnt caramel chocolate have definitely been put to the top of my list!  The chocolate ganache piece pictured has a speck of edible gold, rich and rich, but oh-so-good!  Why wouldn't I try the one with gold? Just call me #fancypants.  Of course I haven't tried them all, but I am working on it! 


Both of the drinks were to die for, but I like to call the one on the right "Christmas in a Cup". The smell and taste reminded me of Christmas morning, chai tea at it's finest!
 

 
See that beautiful gold speck, fancy!
 
Let me know what you think of Cocoa Dolce next time you visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment