Friday, October 31, 2014

Aztec Cardi

You may have seen this cardigan on the infamous Emily Maynard...but as soon as I saw it, I had to have! The colors are fabulous, it's perfect for layering, and looks great with a pair of skinnies and boots!  The perfect Fall Piece to add to your collection!  I found mine on Groopdealz so I got it for a steal! I had to wait about 6 weeks before it arrives, but well worth the wait!  Just search Emily Maynard Cardigan and you can find it online at a number of places!

I paired it with a super cute Merci Beoucoup shirt from Forever 21, Black Stretch Pants from Kohls and Black boots from DSW!  Super comfy and perfect for running around for the day!  I also received so many compliments on it!  This piece does have the Aztec look which at first I was hesitant about, but I love it and this piece is definitely a keeper!  It better last a long time!!! 




 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment