Friday, December 15, 2017

Photography Inside The Walls

Sharing some of the shots captured by two amazing photographers during the tour of the Missouri State Penitentiary.  There was great architecture and amazing lighting. It was an experience I was fortunate to be a part of. See my previous blog post to read about the history of the prison and what went down there! Stepping inside the cells was not easy...the thought of slamming doors and once held prisoners here...the thought of stepping into "hell"...it plays with your mind. However, after I talked myself into it and of course had an emergency plan in my head, in case I got trapped, I stepped in.  End goal accomplished.

📸: Emily Lynn Photography-Lawrence, Kansas
📸: Leslie Spurlock Photography-McKinney, Texas
HMU: Yours Truly

⏺Women's Cell Block⏺





{Leslie Spurlock Photography}

⏺Prison Yard⏺

⏺Death Row⏺


⏺One Phone Call⏺

⏺What they referred to as "Hell"⏺





⏺Post Office and Parachutes⏺


An afternoon in prison that I won't forget! 
Shona



No comments:

Post a Comment