Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Macy's Beauty Scene

When I was asked to attend the Macy's Beauty Scene and learn some of the hottest beauty looks for Fall, how could I say no?! Lisa Murie of the The Blog Guild of Kansas City invited me to this event and I couldn't have been more honored!  Not only did I get to have my make-up done, what girl doesn't love that, but also met some amazing people and I am able to share the products that were used on me with you!

This event was held at Macy's in the Towne Center Plaza in Leawood, Kansas.  I went in fresh-faced, which meant no make-up, and was introduced to Hikmeta, my make-up artist for the day! She started by asking my skin type and choosing products that would best fit me.  Today I was going to be made up using Bare Minerals Make-up. Hikmeta used warm colors that are perfect for Fall and Winter with a soft lip stain. I currently use a few products by Bare Minerals, but after today, I will definitely be adding to my collection.  I loved so many of the products that I didn't even know existed!






 





Thank you Macy's and the Beauty Team for sharing new and awesome Fall Make-Up Looks!!

Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment