Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Kansas City Fashion Week

I attended my first Kansas City Fashion Week a while back and instantly fell in love! The atmosphere at Union Station, the people, my date...aka Shannon who won the tickets and chose me to tag along...the drinks, the music, everything about it was amazing!  I will be attending yearly as this was a fabulous event to watch! The designers were incredible and I enjoyed the many different styles of clothing! We had so much FUN!!  I was able to finally meet Jana Meister, a KC blogger who is so adorable and sweet...and stay tuned because in June, I will be doing a Fashion Show with her!

I have been obsessed with fashion pretty much my whole life and I like to use my own style to express myself.  I love clothing, handbags, jewelry, and shoes and Fashion Week brought it all home!  It was like New York City FW and Sex and the City on a slightly smaller scale, but still amazing! The runway and lights...now I need to work on walking that runway! 













No comments:

Post a Comment