Thursday, April 30, 2015

Springtime Flowers!

I love to plant flowers in the springtime. Something about the bright colors all mixed together just put a smile on my face!  I am by no means a "professional" when it comes to planting, but I often do a random mix of different types of flowers because I like that look.  From hanging baskets to front porch pretties, here are some recent pots I planted.  I used flowers such as Techno Heat Violets, Cherry Red Superbells, Tricolor Perilla for height in my larger planters, Sun Patients in Salmon and Pink Flash, Orange Tuberous Begonia's, and Surfinia Wild Plum.  I really just stroll the nursery and pick out the colors I love and styles that I think will look good together!  It's all up to you how to arrange the flowers. I just lay them all out and see what looks good and go from there!!  I use a good potting soil mix that I usually buy from the nursery and make sure to water them regularly! Potted plants can dry out quickly so make sure they don't get thirsty and they will stay vibrant all summer long!


FullSizeRender (77)
FullSizeRender (72) FullSizeRender (73) FullSizeRender (74) FullSizeRender (75) FullSizeRender (76)

No comments:

Post a Comment