Wednesday, March 25, 2015

#KCROYALS

It's baseball season!!  One of my favorite times of the year...screaming fans, hotdogs, nachos, cold drinks and some of the most loyal fans of all time!  Maybe I am a bit biased...Go KC Royals...but no matter what team you cheer for, I am hear to give you some cute outfit ideas and ways to make your tailgate party ROCK!  For those of you who cheer on the Boys in Blue, the big day is April 6th and you know I will be there ready to cheer them on! Take me out to the ballgame, let's all sing!
Cute outfit ideas!!  A must from shoes to jewelry, we must look cute for the big game!  I happen to have a whole section of Royals gear in my closet because I tend to pick up a few new items yearly...and since my closet is color-coded, the Royal Blue section is quite large.  Let's start with clothing!
 
 Blue skinnies, limited edition royals sandals (target 2014), and a little arm candy!! I love this look!
 
FullSizeRender (61)
FullSizeRender (60) FullSizeRender (58) IMG_0844
 
I love the gold bling on this cute shirt! For cooler games, pick up a cute sweatshirt and or wear comfy sweats at home!  This cute jersey I found recently in the boys section, perfect for over a cute tank! And I LOVE clever little sayings on the back of these two shirts...both from Victoria's Secret.
 
FullSizeRender (59)
Let's not forget a cute ball cap and this cute purse is the perfect size for a game and none other than the perfect shade of BLUE!!
 
For those of you tailgating April 6th on Opening Day, here are a few tips! First off, invite, invite, invite! The more the merrier!  Pack your car full to the max with everything you need! A must for my group; a pop-up tent, tables, chairs...don't forget your Royals Flag to hang too!  Charcoal grill, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD; the possibilities are endless but my group is opting for easy! Hotdogs, burgers, chips, maybe a salad or two and most likely dessert..baseball themed of course!  Coozies for whatever beverages you enjoy and throw in a game or two for some pregame fun...and don't forget the baseball glove!!  Go Royals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment