Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Louie's Wine Dive and my #30FauxBirthday

If you have never heard of Louie's Wine Dive, I highly suggest you look into it.  This cozy little dive has one of the best brunches you will taste and not to mention liters of Mimosas where you can choose from the traditional OJ or venture out to Grapefruit juice, Cranberry juice, and even Grape juice. Trust me, they are all delicious!

When I started thinking about what I wanted to do for my #30FauxBirthday, I immediately thought of Louie's.  Brunch and Mimosas, two of my favorite things besides getting to spend the day with my wonderful friends, both old and new! Twelve girls, champagne, good food, laughter, and the most amazing gluten-free gold sparkly crown cookies you can imagine to end the party!

From their french toast, to biscuits and gravy, omelet stuffed with macaroni and cheese, to their famous blue plate...their food will leave you wanting more.  I couldn't be more blessed with these amazing girls!!  Thirty-five never felt so good!













No comments:

Post a Comment