Wednesday, December 17, 2014

21 Day Fix

Maybe you have heard of it, the 21 Day Fix through Beachbody!!  I had been tempted to try it back in the summer, but decided to hold off! After all, I felt I was in pretty good shape.  I work out, run, eat mostly healthy and stay at a healthy weight.  But something just kept pushing me to try it, so I joined the greatest Coach, Ruth, and started my journey on December 1st!  The first week was tough, working out every single day, changing my eating habits and having to prep meals for the days I work was different.  But it got easier, and I started seeing a difference within the first week.  My body was becoming more tone, I felt more energy, and it felt good to get that daily 30 minute workout in! Here is where I started!



 
I definitely did not start this program to lose weight, I wanted to tone.  Obviously with the eating habits changed some and working out more, I was going to lose some weight, but after two weeks have only lost 4 pounds and I am OK with that!!  But like I said, this program for me was to tone, not necessarily to lose pounds.  Let me be clear, people do lose weight and if that's what you want to do, this program will work!  It's amazing!! 

After week 1, I had lost 3 1/2 inches total!  The results were incredible and I was able to handle the working out and healthier eating! 

 What a change in only 1 week!!!




After week two, still seeing results! Down another 1 3/4 inches lost! A total of 5 1/4 inches lost in 2 weeks!  I am getting stronger and leaner! 

So here is my last pic showing the start on Dec. 1st through 2 weeks of training! 

 I couldn't be more happier! I feel more energy and I have learned to eat differently!  Don't get me wrong, I still crave certain foods and in moderation I can have them! This isn't a DIET people, it's a lifestyle change to stay healthy and fit! 

I will be joining soon as a Beachbody Coach and would love to help YOU attain your fitness goals!!  Happy Holidays Everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment